Sunday, April 18, 2010

Picnik - Image Manipulation


picnik_new_sample3
Originally uploaded by TGILES2010



I was a little unsure of Picnik, because I thought that it would only allow me to do the basics of image editing. However, once I got into a bit more, I could see that I can add 'stickers'; play with the colour and effects; and also produce a basic scrapbook page. It is so easy to get caught up on editing and manipulating photo images. I have used something similar in Momento (creating photobooks), however, this is very costly when it comes to printing images or books. I think that this program would be great for student's to edit their own images for assessment purposes and/or fieldtrip evidence. If they are bad photographers like myself, then it would allow improved and creative images.

No comments:

Post a Comment