Friday, April 2, 2010

My Son and VOKI

As I stated in my last post, I decided to show my son the VOKI program. Previously, my son has not been interested in technology, especially computers. I was not sure how to engage him with ICTs. Now, I have something. He was very impressed and loved designing his character. He especially enjoys working out the character's script and listening to what it has to say. My son loves to talk and is very imaginative with his stories, so he wants his VOKI character to do the same thing.

The downside is that whenever we are in the study/office, he needs to create his character. While I can't do any work, it is good to see him interested in the computer. I am using this as an opportunity to get him engaged in the computer, and hopefully, other ICT tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment